WAG Traveling to Ohio ...any gym recommendations?? WAG & MAG

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Azgymmiemom

Proud Parent
We are going to be spending some time in Ohio due to family reasons. I need a gym where both my ds and dd can train- at least conditioning/strength. Gyms that will be within an hour from us that I have found are: (and I know nothing about)

X-treme
Pinnacle
medina gymnastics academy
West side
Five-star
Head over Heels

any opinions? Or others I didn't see? Medina/Copley/strongsville, brunswick type area. Any fellow chalkbucketeers at these gyms or another around there??

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post publicly here. I really appreciate the help! We've never had to do this before, but we have had kids come to our gym to train temporarily. It was always a great experience!

We're in southwest Ohio, and from our competition experience, Pinnacle seems to have a pretty strong program. I'm not too familiar with the other gyms though.

I'm not from Ohio but Buckeye Gymnastics is nationally recognized as a strong gym. They train elites. They have a branch in Westerville and Powell which maybe too far for you. Also Head Over Heels I believe is a franchise but has decent showings at meets.

Thanks everyone! One of my kids' old coaches is at Buckeye, but it's just too far from where we will be! I am making some phone calls. Again, thank you!! :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back