WAG Unique skills

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Stoop Work
giphy.gif

Here at 0:31 ish

Here's one I like a lot, currently performed by Anastasia Ilynakova of Russia:

(if anyone knows what it's called, please shout it out)

Here's one I like a lot, currently performed by Anastasia Ilynakova of Russia:

(if anyone knows what it's called, please shout it out)
That skill is called an Ezhova. It's named after Russian gymnast Ludmila Ezhova. It is a D-rated transition in the FIG code.

Thank you Aero!

Here's another, performed by Danusia Francis of UCLA gymnastics team. An aerial performed sideways on the beam! Personally, I don't like how it looks all that much, but it's incredibly difficult and very innovative.

Thank you Aero!

Here's another, performed by Danusia Francis of UCLA gymnastics team. An aerial performed sideways on the beam! Personally, I don't like how it looks all that much, but it's incredibly difficult and very innovative.

What's that rated at?

Hey, what if you were to swing facing the low bar, let go, do a half turn, hit the low bar with your feet (so now facing the high bar) and immediately jump back to the high bar

I used to love 1970s gymnast Elena Naimushina who had that classic Soviet style
Her bb mount was cool

Loved her ub dismount as well

I used to love 1970s gymnast Elena Naimushina who had that classic Soviet style
Her bb mount was cool

Loved her ub dismount as well

I love the soviet gymnasts. They were so beautiful to watch.

The 'butt bounce' dismount used to be super popular. Some girls still do it now, though I might argue not as well.

The shoulder stand mount (with turn) which Moceanu did is called a Silivas.

Some of the Brits do a mount you will like where they stand with their back the side of the beam and back dive to catch in a chest stand.

Also look up Charlotte and Gael Mackie from Canada, they had one or two interesting things in their beam routines as elites.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back