Parents Update

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

sally

Proud Parent
So I haven't posted in here for ages
But have been looking. So thought I would update on my dd since she has stopped wag. She has been doing Acro and has been doing very well at it. She is in a pair with a girl who is 13. They ate going to be staying together for long term as their Goal is world
Champs in 4 years. The coach had them training for 11-16 international this year and they had all their skills and looking really good but my dd was a
Year to young so but if bad luck. So now they are back to levels doing level5. They have been winning level5 by about 4-7 points so really has t been much competition for them. She has states next weekend so not really sure how they will go since they haven't even practiced their routines they have been just doing skills.
My dd has also started dancing and is loving it. She was in a tv show which will be airing in july. It was all part of the dance studio that got it for her.

Sounds like she is doing well. Acro can look so beautiful. Glad she is still enjoying it. Good luck at state and wow about the TV show. That is brilliant.

Will she be able to move up a level next year to give her a little more competition? Nice to hear how she is doing.

Yeh I think they are going to do level
6. Level
6 in Acro is optionals so they want them to do a high level 6 so
They have a good
Chance of placing well at nationals next year.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back