US vs UK size advice Soffe shorts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Galadriel

Proud Parent
Hi
My daughter has a birthday coming up in February and has seen some Soffe style shorts she would like on the ten.0 website.(the gymnast kick butt ones if it is relevant bs228 gymnast kick butt shorts)

I need to find what size is equivalent to a UK adult size 8 (or girls age 15-16) (and do they come big or small as a rule if anyone knows this?)

Does anyone know?

Thanks for any help!

Thanks, it is just that they are termed as junior - small, medium, large, and adult x small, small, medium etc - wasnt sure if the adult x small or small might suit - or even the junior large - it all depends how big or small they come, and how junior the junior is!

If we were in UK she could fit our version of youth large or adult small (dont seem to do an adult x small over here!) which is equivalent of the UK clothing size 8, US clothing size 4, but I really dont know what to order!

THen I would get her adult small, I think she is about the same size as my 14 yr old girl, and that is what I would order her. THere is some cross over in child and adult sizes here, just to add to the confusion.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back