WAG USAG Developmental Invite Camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GlobalNomad

Proud Parent
When is the registration for the 2015 Developmental Invite Camp(s)? How do the coaches find out when registration is open?

Yes, thank you. She missed national TOPs testing by a slight margin. Her coach told her and a few teammates that they had been invited to the Developmental Invite Camp, but that when registration opens that only the first 50 kids who register are taken.

Ah that is the TOPs camps then, they are a different thing and get confused with the developmental camps. Maybe PM @Dadderob03 as I know his DD has gone to the TOPs dev camp before and enjoyed it.

When is the registration for the 2015 Developmental Invite Camp(s)? How do the coaches find out when registration is open?

Kim Riley from National Office contacts the coaches. additionally, your country moniker is confusing. i almost didn't respond because i thought you were from across the pond and wouldn't be invited as Bog insinuated. :)

Registration for the May DIC (TOPS) camp opened in Feb/Mar last year, I think. Last year, TOPS A and Diamond team were allowed priority registration. Then TOPS B, then national testing qualifiers, and then state testers. The camp was almost full within 24 hours of opening priority registration. I don't know if they are going to do that the same way this year. There's been a lot of talk about these camps being invite only this year. I know our coaches have been getting videos ready to send for a couple of the girls in our gym. Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back