Parents USAG materials for my DD

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My DD will be 13 this summer, level 5 gymnast, working towards higher levels (like all our kids)...I was looking at some items for purchase on USAG website, and wondered if anybody has used them. The ones my DD and I thought would be helpful we're: 12 week mental toughness workbook and head games visualization CD. Thanks for any information you have on these.

If you are talking about the Dr Ali mental toughness (athlete warrior) workbook we have it and my 13 year old DD also did the headgames webcamp this past summer. It was very helpful "while" she was using it. I have considered the visualization CD, not sure if she will use it consistently though.

Yes, that is the one I'm talking about. I thought it would be good for her to do this summer while she has extra time....

The CD sounds like it would be something she would listen to at different times, like before a meet or when she has a mental block...not necessarily an every day thing.

Thanks for the information!

Excellent program. I can't say enough about how much it's helped my daughter (she does the web camp too)!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back