WAG Usag materials

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

flipflopsalto

Coach
Proud Parent
I am getting ready to order some books on usagym because I am going to study to become a judge. Is this the best place to buy them? I was about to checkout and the shipping cost is $27!!

I ran into the same problem a few months ago, ended up not ordering at all. It's absolutely ridiculous. I need the materials, but I just can't bear to spend that much on shipping. I've shipped plenty of books, and I know it does not cost $27.

Which one do you need? If you have a tablet, they have some of them on the App Store and some of them on iBooks. But the apps are for iPads, not iPhone. Android devices can get them, but I'm not sure about android phones.

I don't think they have an electronic version of practice judging. The compulsory app is available on iTunes,Google play, and the Amazon kindle store. Not sure if any of those can be used to download it to a computer.

...The compulsory app is available on iTunes,Google play, and the Amazon kindle store. Not sure if any of those can be used to download it to a computer.
Kindle books can be read via a free app on computers.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back