WAG Video for L7 USAG

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

PalmTree

Coach
I have a gymnast who will be 14 in a couple months. She has never competed in USAG. I heard there's a way you can take a video of her skills and send it to them so she can start in L7 and not L5? She has the skills. Anyone done this before?

it has to be sent to your state committee. yes, it can be done. the state chair along with committee will decide.:)

yes..........................what state are you in?

Yes, I think you can, but just wondering, if she's never done usag, what program did she do to get her to be good enough to be a level 7???

Yes, I think you can, but just wondering, if she's never done usag, what program did she do to get her to be good enough to be a level 7???

I just took over the gymnastics program...before this, they were mostly recreational but went up to the equivalent of a Level 7. She can do pretty good twisting on floor, back tuck on beam, bh on beam, is working Yurchenko vaults, etc. Her bars are not quite up to par yet. It's either JO Level 7 or Xcel at this point, but Xcel has so few requirements that I feel like she wouldn't be pushed.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back