Parents Video montage - Quebec championship

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This is the last big competition in a high level for Claudie 11 years old.

She is now in a big decision, quit gym and try trampoline or continue but only tweece a week instead of 4 times a week.

She is so happy, she finish first in bars, third overall, 6 on floor, 7 on vault. She also qualified fifth to go in the East Canadien Championship (but we give up her place ($$$)).

Thank's for all your encouragements. :)

Go see this last video of her :

YouTube - Championnat Québécois gymnastique Claudie P4 Tyro

Last edited:
She did a beautiful job. Her bars really were lovely. I am so sorry that you guys can't keep her in gymnastics at the level she should be in. It really breaks my heart. So much talent and heart, it is sad she can't stay with it. I hope that she can find happiness somehow, through tumbling/tramp or just getting to go to the gym. Big hugs. She is a beautiful gymmie. Maybe someday soon it will work out better for her, but I remember it is a school thing, too, scheduling conflict?

Loved the photo at the end, the professional montage? Just beautiful! Such a gorgeous shot of her on bars, perfect form!

She did great. Sorry to hear about her having to slow down training or change to tramp.
I'm pretty sure whatever she does she will succeed.

Yes it is scheduling conflict with the highschool and money.

The photo at the end is a professionnal montage, we buy it becaus she won the gold medal on bars and it was the proof with this perfect position on bars ! It is also a nice «souvenir» for her last competition !

I saw her online and I was so impressed with her, her bars are so strong now and she has come such a long way since you first started posting her vidoes. Way back when I posted her Defi video here to show just what our great gymnasts look like in the development programmes in Quebec. She is truly talented, but I can imagine she will do incredibly wekk not matter what she decides to do in the future.

She would do very well in T&T and it is very easy in Canada to go very far with out training tons of hours.

So you watch her on web ? I didn't know if she pass on web, so if you see her i will buy the video of the web server.

She saw the trampoline girls in this competition. She says she want to try it (only 1 training day) after that she will decide if she go for it or stay at gym for tweece a week.

Some of our girls do DMT and they love it, they all qualified to Easterns as there are only 13 of them in their level. Way easier than gymnastics. It is nice that they can train so few hours and do so well.

I could swear it was Claudie I saw, but the images are not big online!!

Are they going to have it archived so we can watch and check. They said they would show our girls but we didn't see them, I think their schedules were a bit off.

Congrats to Claudie! Her bars are impressive! I'm sure she will be successful in whatever path she chooses. Best of luck Claudie you are a beautiful gymnast!

Bravo, Claudie, indeed! She looked absolutely gorgeous! Those bars and her leaps on floor were especially incredible. Such a talented girl . . .

It is a shame that she cannot continue training as she is currently, but may she find peace and joy no matter what path she takes. Please keep us posted.

Thank you all for your kind words, Claudie will try the trampoline next monday, she will also be evaluated to see in wich category she can be. After that she will decide if she quit gym and go to tramp or keep training in gym.

Next thing... Try to convince the club to open a competition tramp group ! They are interested, but not decided yet ! If they don't open a group, then Claudie will have to stay in gym, because the only club who offer tramp courses is in 40 min. of are home (1h20 total !!) Not possible with are schedule ! Oh and i forgot to tell that they take girl 3 times a week none less ! If she goes 2 times we have to pay for 3 !

I will try to make a video of her in tramp and post it just to let you know how is she doing. I'm really curious to see that !:rolleyes:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back