Off Topic Way Off Topic - Dr Who

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymBee97

Proud Parent
To day is the day for the 50th anniversary show!! Yes I am a Whovian and Love this show. Any other di hard fans out there that will be watching today!!

Lawks, can't escape it for trying ! I watched it when I was little - Tom Baker will always be my Doctor, from the safety of behind the sofa. But no - I have a house full of 10 year old girls and I shall be mostly taking headache tablets

Well I thought that was pretty amazing. It's just a shame it was on so late 7.50pm. Too late to watch with my little boy, who would have loved it!

It was on at 2:50 pm here on the east coast in the US. then again later that night (yes I watched it twice) and I have to say it was one of the best episodes ever!!! Loved Tom Baker being part of the show too. He is one of my favorite Doctors ( I think he is a lot of folks favorites because he held the DR role the longest of them all). It has been repeated twice on Sunday too. If you missed it I'm sure you can find it on at some time.

If you haven't guessed yet I am an avid Whovian - started watching in the 70's and haven't stopped since!!

Love the Doctor! DD spent her Saturday evening watching it and spent the previous two weeks watching all the old seasons.

I think many of the original episodes have been lost, back when tape was expensive, and there was no home VHS market, so they'd re-use the same tape for the following weeks episode.

I loved Christopher Ecclestone too. He's definitely my favourite of the "new" dr's. I have a soft spot for Colin and Tom Baker too, but I used to watch it for K9 in those days :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back