Parents What ever happened to??????

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am guilty of the popping in and then disappearing for months on end. Mostly it's because of my dd's bipolar gymnastics...one minute she is all in the next she wants to be a cheerleader...now she wants back in (of course after I sold her leos). I will probably be on here more since I think we may be going back next season. Cheer has been a tough one for her this year and honestly her family is not behind her at all. Her dad would come to every in house meet when she was on preteam...never missed one. He has NEVER stepped foot in a cheer comp, didn't go to the team banquet, hates cheer with the passion of a thousand suns and after two years it is wearing on the family. I am actually looking forward to looking around for a gym for her and getting her back in. This morning I found the old tape line in her room....

Wow... I have not been on here in ages due to a very crazy life with many changes over the last couple of years. For some reason I decided to check in today and lurk a little bit to see if I saw any familiar names... LOL - too funny that I saw my own name mentioned. That was kind of a special feeling... :)

Juju (or Lilly Beth) is still in gym. She will be 9 next month and will be competing Level 6 this season. Last year in Level 5 she just didn't seem to have the drive she once had (we had a lot of changes going on including a divorce) and ended her Level 5 season with her AA scores being in the 35 range. She is still very short and struggles with vault - lol. Over the summer, she managed to find the fire again and has been working really hard. I can't wait to see how she does this competition season.

Hello to all...

Lovely to hear from you Juju's Mom, you have been missed and people do PM me to ask how you are doing. Good luck to the season to Lily and to you for your new beginnings.

Nice to See you JuJu's mom. So glad you decided to say hello. I'm sure having gym helped her cope with all of the changes going on. Take care of yourself and don't forget about us.

Great to hear from you JuJu's mom :). I was actually just thinking about you the other day and wondering if Lilly was still competing. I always loved watching her videos. I'm so sorry to hear that life was a bit tumultous this past year. I hope things have settled into a pattern ... new beginnings can be wonderful. I hope that she has a Fantastic Level 6 season -and that you post videos here or on youtube ;)

Nice to see you again. I thought about you when we got our meet schedule for this coming season. I was so happy to see that we were back in Rock Hill for the state meet. Your gym always does such an fabulous job hosting :)

Good Luck to Lily this season :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back