What is your competition leo?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Optionals United

Moderator/Gymnast
Coach
Gymnast
I thought it would be cool to start a thread where everyone would post a picture of their/or their dd's competition leo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Basically post the picture, tell us what color you are getting it in, and how much it costs.

I would start except I have no idea what are competition leo or warm ups are even though they already ordered them.:eek: But our colors are like a turquise/teal/green and black.:D

167.jpg

not a very good picture..but at least you can see the leo..i look wierd :D

104.jpg

picture of my team

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 268

not a very good picture..but at least you can see the leo..i look wierd :D

View attachment 269

picture of my team

My DD's old leo looked very similar to yours with a black velvet body and what was refered to as "mystic blue" sleeves. The neckline was square with the same blue jewels around the neck. And rhinstones down the front in a V shape.

Now that we are at a new gym I don't even know what the gym colors are LOL. they are ordering new Leotards for everyone this year we have put a deposit of $80 down on it but as of last week they hadn't even picked out the design yet.

My DD's old leo looked very similar to yours with a black velvet body and what was refered to as "mystic blue" sleeves. The neckline was square with the same blue jewels around the neck. And rhinstones down the front in a V shape.

Now that we are at a new gym I don't even know what the gym colors are LOL. they are ordering new Leotards for everyone this year we have put a deposit of $80 down on it but as of last week they hadn't even picked out the design yet.

cool! they sound really similar :D did your DD's have a v-shape in the back? mine does and that's my favorite part of the leo :)here's a picture of the back if you can see..haha the pic is from when me and my friend were getting our picture taken and we fell (she was holding my lep up..and welll yeah.. :D)
IMG_0614.jpg

We hardly ever compete as a team so I have my individual competition leotards, too.

Our team colour is red, but we do sparkly black a lot, too. Except this year, I "dared" to get a brown/baby blue/white leo. But we're just not too fuzzy about colours for individual comps.

DSC_0403.JPG

Team Leo. Velvet, Square Neck, Some Crystals. Roughly 30 €. Now, that's how we like it.

DSC_0461.JPG

Individual Leos. Got it 2 years ago, still love the style, hate that it's velvet (not velvet in general, but this one has a kind of loose feel to it)

DSC_0178.JPG

In case I fancy sleeveless .... sometimes I will wear it for workouts but not all that often.

DSC_0259.JPG

Brown/Baby Blue. Also, it's GK, so it's definitely the only leo of mine that was more than 50 €. But still if I look at some of the prices mentioned here, I just don't get it. This leo was LOTS cheaper and it still has crystals (blue, on the chest, hard to see on the picture) -you don't need that many crystals, you know? and they're probably where the price comes from.

Anyway, I have a mild leotard obsession, and I LOVE that we can wear whatever we want.

This is Alex's gyms level 5-8 Competition Leo in these colors and with the same rhinestones. They are new this year and they have just ordered them recently. Unfortunately they have not decided on the warm-ups yet so hopefully they won't be too expensive!!

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back