What is your floor music?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mine was the instrumental version of "Great Balls of Fire." I didn't have a lot to choose from at my gym, and I'm kinda bummed that this was the only music I got to use year after year. Looking back, I wish I would've chosen something different. I guess it was fun and upbeat, but f I were to compete again now, I would use something more dramatic. Like this song...
YouTube - Floor Music Gymnastics - Viktoria Tsakalidou
:)

That's so funny gymluver, I was going to do Pirates as well(still thinking about it lol). Anyway, I think I'm going to go with Rebecca Bross's music-it seems to fit my personality

That's so funny gymluver, I was going to do Pirates as well(still thinking about it lol). Anyway, I think I'm going to go with Rebecca Bross's music-it seems to fit my personality

If you use Rebecca Bross's music then you have to put up a video of your routine!!!!! I'd love to see it!

I have no idea what my music is called but it is like robotic cheerleader music. Next year I'm going to need new music as I had it last year but I don't know what to do, nothing really fits me...
  • For the last 2 years my friend had Gypsy Rapsody, this year she got new music
  • Last year one of my friends had Pirates (now she quit) and another had "Friend Like Me"

You know how one gym at your meet will always have really weird music? That's my gym, we have the coolest music eva!!

Haha, I really love it, but whatever fits your personality would be better :)

Last edited:
My floor music is Tango De Roxanne :) I hate how lots of people have it D:!!

i know this is an old pot but my music is Highway Blues. ItsShawn Johnsons old music. and no i didnt choose itbecause it was hers, actually my teammatetoldme it was hers when i brought it in for everyone to hear:/ haha

I'll post for my girls: One is doing "Rendezvous of Angels" by Bond, and the other is doing the short version of "Pirates." (don't know how to link these, sorry).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back