What level would i be put in?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

L

Love578

I did gymnastics for 8 years and im thinking about starting again. Here is what i can still do:

Floor:
Round off 1+ back handsprings, round off back handspring back tuck, round off back handspring layout, front handspring, punch front(I can almost connect them), back walkover, switch leap, all of my jumps and turns.

Beam:
Full turn, cartweel, split leap, Maybe my backwalkover, front tuck dismount, handstand, levels 4 and 5 dismount, tuck jump, split jump, and straddle jump(on low beam).

Vault: level 4 vault. I think i still have the handspring vault.

Bars: Pull over, front hip circle, back hip circle, The cast thing where you put your feet on the bar to jump to the high bar(i forgot what it is called), I almost have my kip again(not enough arm strength), I havent tried my baby giant, and i think i still have my tuck flyaway. Oh and tap swings.

I cant do my splits sadly. My leaps arent full split but after i get flexible again they will be. My casts will also get higher then they are.
So what level would i be put in? BTW i was in level 6 when i quit. Thanks. xD

For the most part, that is a mid/high L6 low L7 in USAG JO. With some work (much more so on the bars), you can compete L7 with a slightly lower SV. Also, you will need a strong FHS vault. So, L6 would probably be the best place to start again.

BTW, the cast thing... A sole circle maybe?

Um i think so. They always called it front hip/ back hip circle.

If you're doing USAG you sound like L5, but... you could just start back where you left off, and get back into it:)

If you're doing USAIGC you sound like a silver. I prefer USAIGC. It's awesome!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back