what stuff do you put on the walls of your room gymnasts?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

what stuff does every one put on their walls if you do that kind of thing.
i have some of my medals and drawings of gymnastics

I have tons of stuff on my walls! I have all my medals, organized by event and level, posters of gymnasts, pictures of puppies and kittens :D, certificates I've gotten over the years (gymnastics and otherwise), and a bulletin board that I hang inspirational quotes and stuff on. I love my room! :)

Oh jeez... My walls are COVERED in stuff! I have a line of trophy shelfs near the top of my walls, but they are actually coat racks, so I hang my medals on the part that a coat would go on. The trophies go on the shelf part. I have 3 gymnastics posters, Taylor Swift's autograph, a poster of Taylor Lautner, a "team award" plaque from highschool gymnastics, pictures of me and friends, 2 bulletin boards, drawings my friend drew for me, a picture of me and my favorite band VersaEmerge... THE LIST NEVER ENDS :D! Haha. My whole life I wanted walls like my cousins, that were absolutly covered in stuff. I have finally achieved this! :D

Well at my room at home (not my dorm), I have some of medals up on a cork board (regionals, state, that stuff). I have all my homecoming and prom flowers dried and pinned up and one of my pom poms. I also have a cool little frame with signatures and one of our team leos that our team gave seniors for going away. I also have a bunch of snowboarding posters from my uncle's shop, and a gymnast collage I made with cutouts from magazines. I have up pictures of all my friends and family on another. Now, I mostly just have pictures of friends and family. I have a DU team gym poster from a couple years ago too.

i have 2 medal hangers that are in the shape of gymnasts, LOTS of gymnastics pictures, i have like a wall sticker name above my bed that says my name, banners with my team's name on them, lots of gymnastics posters...... lol i love my room! it's all gymnastics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

My gymnastics medals and ribbons, a few of my sister's amazing paintings, posters, LOTS of gymnastics stuff, and pictures of my friends, family and I :D And the best part: An autographed picture of Nastia Liukin~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well by looking at my wall you get a pretty good idea on who i am. I have all my gymnastics ribbons, medals, score cards and certificates, lots of postcards i bought in france as well as other pictures. I also have pictures of some yummy guys!! :)

one and a half of my walls are just plain white, one covered in paintings that i drew, the other full of stickers and random things i wanna write on my walls with markers and stuff. really boring, nothing special. i wish i had posters and medals to show...but i'm only in rec. gymnastics.
:(

I have a dream board( you go through magazines ect and put things on it that you want to be or want lol) i have a wood word cutout it says LOL and sits up on my door frame. i have 2 big canvas' one says gymnastics across it and has pics of lots of famous gymnasts and the other is empty right now it used to have pics of wizards of waverly place lol on my door i have a poster of my gymnastics party pics and a crown with GYMNAST written on it, an I LOVE GYMNASTICS poster and a picture of my gyms logo. and i have a clock lol im not allowed to stick things like posters on my wall because it removes paint ect. but im allowed things on my door and my dad put up two canvas' so i could hang posters without damaging the walls i hate rooms with lots of posters though i think it makes it look really busy/messy :/

I don't know if I count, since I'm not a 'proper' gymnast, but here we go anyway. ;) My room is really small (it's only big enough to get my bed in one way...I think it's about 6.5ft by 6ft) so by the time the rest of my furniture is in I've only got one wall left, the one along my bed. That's got a bookshelf all the way along. Underneath the shelf is a poster of a woman flamenco dancing, and one of a rhythmic gymnast.

My wardrobe door has all my certificates from NaNoWriMo - it's an annual event where you try to write a 50,000-word novel in 30 days. I've completed it 3 times, so I've got my 3 certificates and copies of the front covers I designed for each novel. :)

I'd like more stuff on my walls, but it's not really an option in my room!

My wardrobe door has all my certificates from NaNoWriMo - it's an annual event where you try to write a 50,000-word novel in 30 days. I've completed it 3 times, so I've got my 3 certificates and copies of the front covers I designed for each novel. :)

A little off topic but...
I did NaNoWriMo last year! Oh goodness, it's so stressful!

I got my daughter a gymnast medal holder at a meet last year so she has all her medals hanging from it. She also has nastia and shawn posters, along with pictures of nastia coaching her on the beam at IGC and pictures of her and friends she made at IGC. She also has a plaque from a meet which was from her first year competing, it has all her level 4 teammates from that year only 1 besides her is left,on her door she has a sign no eating or drinking in the gym, both the sign and the plaque were given to her by the gym owner when she was cleaning out the gym last year and it somehow made it's way into my house. And of course she has a bookshelf with trophies. Last week she took that paint that you decorate your car with and wrote all over her bedroom window "gymnastics rocks". Plus all her little gym friends come over and write their names in chalk on my windows!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back