whean do you become op level ?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
G

gymgirly1

:confused:I was wondering what level beacomes op .And i was allso wondering how hard is it to skip levels ?

:confused:I was wondering what level beacomes op .And i was allso wondering how hard is it to skip levels ?

In the USAG system, Level 7 is the 1st optional level. As for skipping levels, there are alot of factors that can play into how hard it is to skip certain levels. Remember Levels 1-4 are not required by USAG. You rarely see girls totally skip optional levels. Even if you decided to "skip" a level you still have to do at least 1 meet at that level to obtain the required mobility score.

True optional level starts at level 8--at least that's how our coaches explain it. They say level 7 is partly compulsory as well.

Skipping levels (or more accurately--competing one meet at a level to "score out") really depends on your skill level. If you have the skills for the current level, then it isn't that difficult to score a high enough all-around at a meet to more up a level. If you want to do that, you need to talk to your own coaches though as not all gyms allow it. They should know you're interested in moving up as soon as you can and help you train to reach that goal.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back