MAG Which do you prefer.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

klunt

Gymnast
I'm going to post the links to two Level 6 floor routines. All I ask is to NOT watch past floor (It's the very beginning of the video) and give me some feedback. For example, Which routine was more visually appealing, better form, most amplitude, stuff like that. Please also leave some criticism on both routines as well. Keep in mind, DON'T WATCH PAST FLOOR. I'm saving the other events for a different thread on here ;)

(Lovely amplitude)

(Very Sharp)

I think you're getting a lot of views and no responses because people aren't sure what you're after here. Are these people you know or just public videos you found on Youtube? I'd be uncomfortable commenting if they aren't videos that these guys could imagine being put up for public critique and comparison. I'm guessing the first guy scored better, but I don't want to say any more than that.

Good point! I never even though of that (oops). The first video is actually me and the second video is my teammate Zach. We were competing at the Peter Vidmar meet in California and our coach uploaded these videos on youtube. Hope that cleared everything up! Sorry for the confusion.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back