Who else is hooked on UniversalSports?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The title states the question... I was stuck to the tube over T'day break. (I hardly watch any sports any more)

Great coverage, insightful commentaries and play-by-play, knowledgable broadcaster, little irrelevant fluff, free to watch, instant or delayed full playback coverage. What more can I say? It's far far better than any other sports channel. It just blows ESPN away.

If anyone has been watching slalom lately, you might have noticed several brief references to gymnastics.

We don't get it on tv here, but their online coverage of international events has been incredible. In fact watching that on the pc whilst chatting to some online friends who love gym has been great.

They really seem to get what we want, I also love that they archive events and show so much more of the sport and so much less nothing fluff.

Same here. I found it on my parents' cable channels over the w/e. I became more hooked than I ever was.

It's a good thing that I don't get it at home (we don't have cable and only get what's over-the-air) or nothing will ever get done.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back