Off Topic Whos excited for CHRISTMAS??!?!?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The title says it all... Who is excited for the best time of the year?

What are some things you are asking for?

Have a very Merry Christmas!

All of my dad's side of the family (including me, my parents, my brother, two sets of aunts, uncles, and cousins, and the grandparents) celebrates Christmas together every year, and we have a number of traditions. Tonight, our family (ironically consisting of six Jews, eleven agnosts/atheists, and not one single Christian) will gather around the piano to sing Christmas carols together. After this, the youngest generation (mine) will join my grandfather on the couch for a reading of "The Night Before Christmas." And then tomorrow morning we'll all exchange gifts. The gifts themselves are generally inconsequential, and often as not are gag gifts (I got my uncle an Origami Boulder a couple years ago); the REAL treat is spending time with the family.

Anyway, I hope everybody enjoys their holiday of choice.

I'm very excited! The whole crew are coming over and we'll be heading off for Midnight Mass soon before going to my aunts house for breakfast :) Quite sad as its the first year with no grandparents but I'm sure they're watching from wherever they happen to be :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone :)

We went to Bondi Beach with a picnic, but it was dreary and overcast - didn't stay too long. :(

I miss my big Christmas gathering back home, but hope to go home for next T-day - that's the most important one!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back