Parents Woodward reminder

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
I was filling out DD's Woodward application today. Just a reminder that you get a $50 discount if you register by the end of January. I know that $50 is small potatoes in the grand scheme of paying for Woodward, but hey, every little bit helps, and it will at least pay for that Woodward leo your daughter will talk you into buying in the giftshop...

It says in the brochure that, if you go with a team of 20 or more, you get an extra day at camp. Anyone have any idea how that works? I think in the past it has just been an additional $50 discount, hasn't it? This is the first year there's even half a chance that DD will be going with that many teammates. For her, it wouldn't be summer without a week at Woodward! In her mind, Woodward and Great Wolf Lodge are the two greatest places on earth. Clearly, we need to show our children a few more places on earth! ;)

Got an email from Lake Owen(run by Woodward) reminding me of the discount. In the past the teams of over 20 girls got them team VIP status. They got a special afternoon at the lake with the "known gymnast" of the week, a nice lunch and special t-shirts, but no extra day. With a sluggish economy this may be Woodward's way of trying to get more kids to come.

My daughter went last year with a team of more than 20 and they got an extra $50 discount and an extra night which included a party. She had a blast!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back