Words on universal sports?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
So I coughed up the $19.95 so that dd and I could watch Worlds online, but now I can't figure out how to watch it. I log into my universal sports account and am looking for the big button saying "now that you've paid us $20, click here to watch!" but I can't find it. Can anyone help?

I hope you used the USAGYM code for $5 off. If you didn't email them back on the confirmtation email you got and they will creidt you the $5. Lots of folk have.

Well, that would explain it then. :rolleyes: I figured with all the worlds news, there'd be something to watch.
I tried the code but it didn't work. I thought maybe it was out of date. I will do as you suggest. Thanks, Bog!

You can follow a few places on twitter etc and fe wplaces have had the scores online. BUt all the next comps will be live streamed on Universal, and archived for subscribers to watch on demnd too.

Women's team finals will be happening tomorrow morning starting at 6am EST. So if you and DD are not up for gymnastics at 6am, there should be something archived come tomorrow afternoon/evening.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back