Parents wrist update

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Daughter had her cast removed today, she was so happy. But she only got the okay to do handstands cartwheels, she can also do bars and beam. She is not allowed to tumble yet. I am hoping she is still able to do her bars and beam routines and that she will somehow be able to do states next month. But at least it is a start, I think she is both excited and nervous about practice tommorrow.

Well that is good news, always good to go back slowly after an injury. She must be so happy to be free!

I am sure she will be fine for States if she doesn't push herself too quickly.

Congrats! Glad she is back to a sort-of schedule, that's a start! A month is still plenty of time to get back into the swing of things, and she will get to states. For my DD is wasn't about the score last year at L4 states (after heel FX), it was about finishing the job. She wanted to experience the end no matter what the result. She knew it wouldn't be her best meet, but it was something she worked for and deserved. Your DD will go out there and give the best she's got to give, and only you guys and her team will know what she went thru to get there, but it will feel like the olympics when you finish, LOL

Glad her cast is off and she is back to doing stuff at the gym! Abby started back this week with those same things. No tumbling on floor, though she did a bit on the tumble track. No vault either. She was sooooo excited to do bars again. :)

I totally agree with everything Blackie said about States.

That is good news. Hope she takes it slow, so she doesn't reinjure herself!

She survived her 1st night back( eventhough she has been conditioning). She was able to do her full beam routine. The head coach did want her to wait to do bars until tommorrow so she would not be doing to much in one night. She has been very supportive, I think she really gets the whole picture that it is better to go slow. We will cross our fingers that she is able to do States.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back