WAG Xcel gold

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 28797

So I’m going to be competing xcel gold and I cant make my front tuck is there anything else I can do

As I always start with, it is up to your coach to figure out what skills they think you should be doing and your routine composition.

That being said, there are many ways to fulfill the requirements for gold. We have had girls do RO BHS and RO BHS BHS or RO BHS BT and RO BHS
We've had RO BHS and aerial. We've had RO BHS and FHS step out RO.

You just need one tumbling pass with minimum two connected flight skills and then a second tumbling pass with minimum two connected flight skills OR a Salto or aerial.

As I always start with, it is up to your coach to figure out what skills they think you should be doing and your routine composition.

That being said, there are many ways to fulfill the requirements for gold. We have had girls do RO BHS and RO BHS BHS or RO BHS BT and RO BHS
We've had RO BHS and aerial. We've had RO BHS and FHS step out RO.

You just need one tumbling pass with minimum two connected flight skills and then a second tumbling pass with minimum two connected flight skills OR a Salto or aerial.
Thank you so much!

So I’m going to be competing xcel gold and I cant make my front tuck is there anything else I can do
i’m an xcel gold and one of my passes is a round off back handspring and the other is a roundoff back tuck so you don’t need to do a front tuck… sorry i’m late

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back