Parents You know meet season is closer when...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

cathiann

You get the meet times for a meet! Just found out when Beth competes at the Chicago Style meet--first thing Saturday morning--blech! She likes morning meets though as she gets done and doesn't worry all day. And at least she isn't competing Friday, so we can fly in on Friday (and she only misses one day of school!).

Anyone else competing at Chicago Style find out your time yet? I know it's up on the website too. Oh--just reserved our hotel this morning too.

Hope she has fun and can get positive before her meet!! Yuck on the early AM time, but hope it will be a fun meet for her and you guys can have some fun, too. :)

Boo hoo! My dd competes on Friday morning. We will probably drive in Thursday night. I was hoping she didnt compete til Sat or Sun. Anywhoo,we are so excited though! This is our first away meet and I hear this meet is awesome!

5pm Friday night for us.

We will take the train down that morning, check into the hotel, catch the shuttle to the meet. Saturday it will be brunch at the American Girl Place, shopping, then the Shedd. Catching the train out of the city Sunday am.

Beetle competes Sunday at noon. Which is much better than Last Years 8:00 am Friday meet! YIKES!

What level is she again? Our 5s compete at that same time, so I probably won't get to see her, but maybe I can run over!

Boo hoo! My dd competes on Friday morning. We will probably drive in Thursday night. I was hoping she didnt compete til Sat or Sun. Anywhoo,we are so excited though! This is our first away meet and I hear this meet is awesome!

We might drive over Thursday now too--another mom at the gym might drive, so we would go with them. That would give us Friday for fun stuff. The meet is a lot of fun! Our gym didn't go last year and we all missed it.

5pm Friday night for us.

We will take the train down that morning, check into the hotel, catch the shuttle to the meet. Saturday it will be brunch at the American Girl Place, shopping, then the Shedd. Catching the train out of the city Sunday am.

Good luck to your daughter! Hope she has fun--we plan to stay until Monday and leave then.

We have our first meet this weekend. Of course we got the earliest session on Saturday. They need to check in by 7:30 so we'll need to leave our house around 5:30am. :eek: Way too early for a Saturday morning! But, it gets it out of the way and leaves time to do other things during the day. Good luck to everyone competing!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back