Off Topic Zazzle sale

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Hey, for those of you who read this before 4PM pacific time, my favorite "custom stuff" website is having a "Friday 4-Hour Sale." 50% off sale on their water bottles (and mugs too, but if you're like my family, the last thing we need is another mug). Lots of gymnastics designs (and jillions of other designs) and you can get a name put on it or whatever. Thinking of coaches gifts, sending the girls off to camp... haven't quite decided what or if to buy yet, but too good of a deal not to share. The bottles end up being about $15 each after the discount (in my head, a $15 water bottle is at the high end of reasonable, but a $30 water bottle is just not going to happen).

Zazzle | Custom T-Shirts, Personalized Gifts, Posters, Art, and more

use coupon code MUGSNBOTTLES

Thanks for passing along. I love a good deal. :)

My gymast certainly doesn't need another water bottle but there is one that reads, "I have no life...my sister is a gymnast". Not necessarily true but funny all the same. And my son could bring it to meets. ;)

My non-gymnast daughter saw that and commented on it. We decided it should read "I am an only child. My sister is a gymnast." That's a little closer to the truth, I'm afraid...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back