Call Me Crazy But I Pay Someone Qualified To Coach!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I dont think anyone is pointing fingers at anyone else on here in a negative way.

When I read this I had to smile. It reminded me of my grandmother who would always tell me, "When you point your finger at someone, three fingers are pointing back at you". It reminds me to take a minute and look at myself first before I continue with what I plan to say.

We all have to face reality. The factor that we are on this site should 'tell' us that we are all somewhat involved in our child's gymnastics. Those that may very well be 'overbearing' will definitely benefit from these discussions because perhaps the discussion(s) will help them to put all in perspective. Those 'healthy' types can continue to gain validation that they are handling things relatively well. Balance in all is key. Realizing where we all can do better is key. I don't think anyone would be on this site if we weren't seeking something. I have a very young DD, doing more than my older DD was at her age. I love the sport. I am on here to gain knowledge that will help me not to pour my love for gymnastics over my kid; however, let her natural love supercede all that she encounters. Teaching her that passion and hardwork will lead to success is an imperative for me. That lesson will help her in all aspects of her daily life, now and forever.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News