frustrated!!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Im so frustrated. i'm afraid of everything. There's lots of skills i know i can do, but for some reason, my mind just wont let me do it. I'm TERRIFIED of my vault, even though I know perfectly well that I can do it, and it's holding me back, A LOT. For some reason, there's always this little voice inside my head thats saying, "I WILL NEVER, EVER BE ABLE TO DO THIS. IT'S JUST TOO SCARY." It's really difficult, because I know how much more I could achieve if I wasn't so afraid. Its tough seeing everyone else in your training group get a skill, and you're the only one who can't do it because you're afraid. I know that i'm not reaching my full potential, and I can only imagine how much better I would be if i wasn't so fearful. And it's been like that every since I was little. I wasn't like most kids who didn't have a worry in the world and would just go for a skill. IT'S JUST SOOO FRUSTRATING.

I know you don't want to hear this, but sometimes, people who are very afraid don't have the true potentional to become great. I had a lot of talent, but was always afraid. I decided to quit and coach instead, because I felt it was, I guess, my "calling."
If it's getting really hard for you, it may be time to try a new sport.
I'm not saying you have to, but if practice isn't going to be fun anymore, there isn't too much point.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back