Hello :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

RisingGymnast

Coach
Gymnast
Hi everyone! My name is Kate and I'm a new gymnast.

Background:

I started gymnastics at the YMCA when I was 5 and continued for 2 years.
I took a break when I was 8 and started at a new gym when I was 9. I was either 9 or 10 when I stopped again. I didn't necessarily want to quit but I did for my family.

Now, I am doing gymnastics again! I'm 14 and I'm on my gyms Prep-Op team. I go once a week for 2 hours. Next year I'll probably do two days a week. But I started mid season. I'm very excited to be back at gymnastics but I have so much to work on. So much.

Thanks for reading! I hope I didn't bore you all. I'd love to hear any advice from any of you!

Welcome! your story seems remarkably similar to mine, I sarted gym when I was 5 and then swapped gyms when I was 8 (i outgrew the program when I was about 6 so didn't learn anything for 2 years) then quit when I was 10 because I broke my arm and then when I went to go back the gym closed down. At age 15 I went back into gymnastics for a snr rec class but quickly swapped to a less competitive comp team that trained 10hrs per week as opposed to 16 - 20hrs a week :p I am sure you will have loads of fun on here!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back