Parents Hi All,

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

summertime

Proud Parent
I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a working mom with 3 wonderful children. 2 DD's who participate in gymnastics and a DS who just started High School. I did not do competitive gymnastics as a child so this sport is new to me and I am learning as we go. My dd's are young ( 6 & 7) one competes level 3 and other is pre-team. My DS is not a sports kid and struggles from dyslexia and learning disabilities. So needless to say I'm very busy supporting him in school and supporting the girls with their activities. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this board and getting to know all the folks here!!!

Welcome! I haven't been here too long, but so far I think it's a great place! I have 3 kids also, my 7 year old dd is a new level 3. She competed level 2 last season and just moved up in June. Their first meet is next month (mock meet is this Friday!). I also have 2 older boys, 11 and 13, who are not involved in gymnastics.

Hi! I only have 2 kids, but both are gymmies and both have learning/attention issues-ODS has dyslexia/dyscalculia and YDS has the attention issues. Sounds like we are all busy!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back