Hi I'm new

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Coach Roy

Coach
Hello everyone,

My name is Roy Cecil. I currently live and coach in Ruston, Louisiana at a small but fast growing gym (CC Gymnastics). I am a former competitive gymnast from the Seattle, Washington area and my mother who owns the gym was a national team member for Mexico for a number of years. I am young still (20 years old) and I do keep a very active and intense workout regimen for myself simply because I love working out and the sport I'm involved with. But rather than competing in the sport I find coaching to be the most fulfilling and enjoyable and I love every minute of it.
Like I said, I'm very young but I am pretty much the "go to" guy at my gym for bars, floor, and vault. I am currently coaching competitive girls and guys gymnastics levels 3-7. I am in charge of the boy's program and am busting my tail to get it going as strong as the girls' but it is difficult in this small town down here in the southern football country. Which I find a bit ironic seeing as we're so close to the mecca of USA Gymnastics (Texas).

That's about it for now!
-Roy

Welcome to CB Roy! What I love about this forum is all the knowledge & interaction from other parents, gymnasts, owners and coaches! Good luck with your gym, you sound like a very talented family!

Attention forum moderators

Can I get a mod to activate my account so I can post on other threads? This would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome Roy, you need to go into your user cp, on the left of the screen in the header bar. There you can join user groups. You need to join the coaches group, and any others that apply to you, and then you will be able to post in the other threads that you see.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back