WAG Let's see those leos. Volume 3

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Sorry, didn't know where else to post this. Def. not a good luck thing persay. But when I went to put it in the chalk bucket it hasn't been posted in since July. So figured that wasn't the main place anymore. This seems the most active. If it's in the wrong place, let me know, and I will move it.

The past two years I started a thread about seeing those competition leos. And figured, why not do it again this year.
Thank goodness Kadee can wear hers again this year. All we had to do was get her new warm-up pants. Poor kid looked like she was waiting on high waters. (all her height gain..has been in her legs..lol)
Next year we get to do the new leo and new warm-up game. The company they get them from discontinued something in them..so now they have to change them up. So that means new ones for everyone. Not looking forward to the expense of that. But at least I have a year to prepare..lol
Anywho..really not any rules here other than...just post pictures of your own child. If the picture shows the face of teammates..please blur them out or use a different picture. Thanks

statemeet3.jpgbluesandbbq13.jpg

She and the leo are both adorable. Just a reminder to parents, you can easily post a picture of your child with thier face not showing (like above) or even just the leo without a kid in it. You paid for those beautiful blinged out creations. Now is the time to brag and share them with the group.

Thank you txgymfan. Of course I think she is adorable. She has been plugging along this summer. Bound and determined to show her coaches she can compete L5 this winter/spring. She has all the skills (not all pretty..but they are there) so we shall see.
I hope they go back to the black leos with the other colors as the "high light" colors. Kadee LOVES the pink, but it just doesn't do it for some of us parents..lol. The fade oddly and you can without a doubt tell the girls who have had theirs longer (Kadee's was used 2 yrs before she got it, so this is it's 4th year) and the girls who just got theirs.
We (some of us parents) lovingly refer to them as "the pink nightmares" LOL. (all in good fun of course, they would beautimous in pea green and baby poop brown..at least to us anyway..lol)

Our is this one from GK in the same colors, only our coach took away the crystal ribbons part on the main body and added a small crystal star on one of the wrists.

7546_SPO_front_Zoom.jpg

Help!!! I can't make it smaller!

Can't find a pic right now but its a maroon velvet leotard (yes entirely velvet) that we basically die in unless its -947 degrees that is covered in sparkle - when we are in it we jokingly call ourselves dancing poops that sparkle threw up on :p its all fun and games we are not blessed with the best colours and the sparkle just is a bit too much but they look really nice when we are all together :p

This is the brand new comp leo DD wore only once this season because of injury. We are not sure yet if she will have to repeat step 4. She is very keen to go up to step 5 which has a different leo. If she has to repeat 4 she will get to wear this one again next year.

new_comp_leo_2.jpg

Here is dd's comp leo from last year. We ordered a new one for this year due to size but it should basically be the same, just the stones will be slightly different.

photo.jpg

new leo.jpg new leo back.jpg Ok, hopefully this works. I have horrible luck with posting pictures. All of the less shiny blue stuff is mesh. Lots and lots of rhinestones (the decoration on the front but then also over all of the mesh... that doesn't show up in the picture very well). Washing instructions are a nightmare and it cost a fortune. I'm going to be a nervous wreck the first time I have to wash it. It's purdy though. The things we do for our kids! ;)

DD on the vault runway at 2012 Presidential Classic. The leo is in our country colours (blue, gold and black), and you can actually see our flag hanging on the wall in the background (blue and yellow with the broken trident in the middle).

IMG00332-20120217-1620.jpg

040.jpg371.jpg This is our competition leo and warm up! She also grew tremendously!Luckily, I only have to replace the leo, because everything else was cut long!

Last edited:
Ok here is DD's

new leo 2012.jpg

That design wraps around the side and is the same on the back.
The gym let the girls give alot of input on the choice.

image.jpg

I know this is late, but we just got our Leo's a month ago!
A little plain and really really similar to last year, kinda wish we had just kept that one.
But I'm not complaining as I only paid $25 for it! Overall I do like it and the color tends to look good on all body types.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back