Parents Level 7 floor routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

nettyinpa

Olivia's floor routine is done, minus the tumbling and leaps. So I guess you can say it's her Level 7 dance that's done! I posted the first attempt to my vimeo videos, just click on the link in my sig. She's working with her choreographer/coach in the video. I can't wait for it to be 100% done and see her compete with it. Thanks for watching!

What a beautiful dancer your DD is! She has ballerina type qualities. Her floor resembles elite Lizzy Leduc's aura. The moves aren't the same by any means, but the quality is very similar. She should score very well. I can't wait to see her first comp. videos! Awesome!!:D

Very pretty. Love the musci. How long before she will be able to tumble again? Poor kid, she's been through 2 injuries now.

Great routine!! She is a beautiful dancer. Some of the routine reminded me of Lizzy LeDucs Puppet on a String routine. Can't wait to see it during meet season!! Hope her knee heals fast.

She is a wonderful dance and has gorgeous form. What lovely choreography too. Absolutely beautiful. Cant wait to see it with full bling!

Very pretty. Love the musci. How long before she will be able to tumble again? Poor kid, she's been through 2 injuries now.

She goes back to the ortho tomorrow morning. I'm hoping he gives her the okay to at least do some tumble trak, even if she has to wear her knee brace for a while longer. She's itching to get some tumbling and some leaps in her routine, and do some dismounts on bars and beam! I'm sure vault will be the last event to come back.

Her choreographer/dance coach has worked on Broadway and has also worked with the USA Gymnastics National team. She really takes the time to get to know each girl's style before picking music. I actually picked this song and she fell in love with it, said it was perfect for Olivia.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

The music is perfect for her---good choice mom! Olivia has just a gorgeous line. This is going to be an awesome floor routine for her.

Her choreographer/dance coach has worked on Broadway and has also worked with the USA Gymnastics National team. She really takes the time to get to know each girl's style before picking music. I actually picked this song and she fell in love with it, said it was perfect for Olivia.

Thanks everyone for your comments.
That is so cool. It is a really nice routine for her because she is a really good dancer and she is so dainty. I also love the music and the movie UP!

Sending healing vibes!

What a lovely routine! She looks like she really likes her music! She has greats lines and should do very well this season! Sending healing vibes your way! Can't wait to see the entire routine!!

Wow what a beautiful floor routine, she looks fabulous doing it. Good luck at the ortho hope she can tumble soon. When is her 1st meet?

Her first meet is our home meet in December. Only 7 weeks away! She'll be completing her beam routine the first weekend in November.

Hope that you'll post another video with her completed program now that she can tumble again. Would love to see the whole program!

Hope that you'll post another video with her completed program now that she can tumble again. Would love to see the whole program!

Yup, as soon as she's able to do the tumbling on the floor I'll be sure to tape it and post the video. She's so excited now. Her face just lit up when he said she could run and tumble on the tumble track again. It's such a big thing for her, it's been 8 long weeks! :eek:

Netty, I love her floor routine. She is such a beautiful dancer and it's going to be a fantastic routine!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back