Parents Little brag ~ Rylee (4y/o) Back Walkover

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovemylifex4

Proud Parent
I have a super happy girl here today and just had to share her exciting news ;)

Rylee decided (today) that she would like to learn how to do a back walkover. After 3 'spots' she did it by herself (and she was yelling, "I DID IT!! I GOT IT!!!"... haha... love it when that happens)!!! Obviously, it still needs some work (like her legs bend at the beginning and stuff... she's upset that it's not perfect... and she noticed that one toe was not pointed in the video and she is NOT happy about that... lol) but she's got the main idea and I'm so proud of her :)

Here's a quick video of her doing her back walkover today....
YouTube - lovemylifex4's Channel

Thank you for letting me share :D

Last edited:
That is so neat! Congratulations to her! She really has great form at such a young age.:)

Oh my goodness she is sooo cute!!! I love her little voice! Wow--that's really good! I am so glad that she has recovered quickly from her broken elbow and that she dove back in (pun intended :)) to learning new skills! She looks like a little firecracker!!!

That is fantastic, and awesome that she is so proud. She's so cute! A word of caution though: BWO in children under age 5 is specifically mentioned in the preschool coaching class offered by USAG as too hazardous. I'm not trying to rain on your parade or suggest anything about her coaching/coaches. Just be careful and really cautious with those still developing shoulder joints! It was obviously a great moment for her and a big achievement, she should be very proud.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back