Meets in New York State?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

V

VA Gym Coach

Good Morning!

I have a small group of level fives and this will be their first year sanctioned. I am also new to the state of NY as all my previous coaching was done in Virginia. I am trying to find meets in the month of November (preferably late November). I already know the Autumn Classic is a big meet during that month but does anyone else know of any other meets they would recommend?

Thanks! :)

I am located near the capital region. I have viewed the schedule on NYS gymnastics website but I didn't know if that was a complete list or not. I was interested in the Turkey Time Invitational but there is not gym name associated with that meet. Are you familiar with that meet at all?

I believe the gym associated with the meet is the Buffalo Turners - but I'm not entirely sure.

Our gym is located in the Capital District as well - and the gyms around here all seem to go to the Autumn Classic. Are you not going to that one? It does attract large gyms, but there are a number of smaller gyms that go as well. For example, my gym will be sending 4 - 5 Level 5 girls to this meet.

We've been to ones hosted by Gym Nest (Long IslandClassic) , World Class, New Image (Big Apple Classic) and STGA (the I Love NY Cup) and they have all been decent.

Last edited:
Our gymnasts first meets of the year are usually in either CT or MA (Pilgrim Harvest-Giguere). Our first NY meet is usually early December, Pinky Stone Invitational in Syracuse, NY.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back