WAG "Mind gym" Should be required reading

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

thegymfreak

Gymnast
I have had a history of mental toughness issues and fears, so my Mom bought me the book Mind gym. It teaches great lessons about Focusing on your own personal goals, and always improving and focusing on your own performance. I say it is required reading for every gymnast! It helped me deal with fears and I haven't read a book that helped me more than Mind Gym!

I bought this book over the weekend on my iphone so I can read it when I get small chances. I have only read the forward and the 1st chapter but WOW there is a lot of AWESOME information in there. DD had a pretty rough meet this weekend and it has allowed me to understand a lot and hopefully help her. I am not easily impressed by "self help" books but so far this is a MUST read IMO too.

I bought this book over the weekend on my iphone so I can read it when I get small chances. I have only read the forward and the 1st chapter but WOW there is a lot of AWESOME information in there. DD had a pretty rough meet this weekend and it has allowed me to understand a lot and hopefully help her. I am not easily impressed by "self help" books but so far this is a MUST read IMO too.

Going to look at it on Amazon... with that ringing endorsement, I have to at least look at it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back