Parents New here!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
'I really look forward meeting fellow gym parents!! :)'

But not mean, nasty, rotten, horrible coaches??? ;( spurned again.........

Welcome anyways! :)

Nice, one of my fav skills to watch What region are you in?
Edit/add, reason I ask is hopefully she is in a region or state that has enough 9 and under to create a division for her. Or they just dump the little ones in with 10 year olds...

'Colorado Aerials'
Good for you! I think Tom and his staff are about as good as it gets. Your daughter should do VERY well there. :)

Yes.. They are amazing. Maddie is a Colorado Aerials baby. She has been there since she was two and a half under all the head team coaches. We have turned down a few jobs in other states because we want Maddie to graduate out of Aerials. Thats where she belongs ❤️
She wants to go elite :)

hopefully she has some kids her age to compete against. This weekend I had a one of my kids competing against her own team mates who were 3 years older than her (and I am in region 1 which is massive).. She did okay but as a parent you have to be ready for it, so you can send her the correct message.

She does. Actually our team is a pretty young team. We got 3 8 year olds a few 9 year olds and 10, 11 and 12 is the oldest ones. We have 12 level 7s right now. It's great! The girls really push each other to succeed :)

I have also seen your DD's youtube videos and it's interesting to see what the skills your dd is learning and competing as my dd is around the same age(9 this year) and on the elite track in the UK . Good luck to your dd and I'm sure she'll make elite.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back