Parents Olivia's Last Tops Test Results...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thank you all for all the nice comments. Now it's the waiting process till we find out what her scores are and if she made it.

In the meantime we are enjoying our mini vacation.

I posted her Handstand hold but the rest of the videos were not good. It was far and I was shaky. Check her youtube link to view her handstand on beam. First time she ever holds it on beam!

Nice job Olivia! I don't video gymnastics very well either...I think I am really shaky too. Hubby can't video when my son wrestles either so we switch off, lol. Enjoy your vacation, it is so nice to take a vacation. We just finished up some Summer sports too and the timing couldn't be better, I thought I was losing it! Hope your results come quickly!

i just got done watcing liv's video of her handstand hold, and i didnt know if you knew this but the judge was, Gary Warren
usa women's program director, kinda cool.:)

i just got done watcing liv's video of her handstand hold, and i didnt know if you knew this but the judge was, Gary Warren
usa women's program director, kinda cool.:)[/QUOTE]

I think you watched her first testing with Gary Warren. Actually his fiancee was Liv's coach for the last year. He has also coached Liv on and off for the last year as well. However, they moved to TX last week.:( My dd was very sad, she loved her.

At her last test I only posted her handstand hold and the judge was Jana Bieger. She is really sweet too. Here's the correct link to the last test:

YouTube - Final Tops Test Handstand hold age 7

Liv's fist test was an elite qualifier and anyone who is anyone was there. There was a clinic and Chow coached Liv on bars, Brestyan on floor, and gary warren helped with other skills as well. It was so cool for the adults. Liv on the hand did know who any of these people were but I was star struck.:D

hey girl! I know i am pretty late posting on this, but.......

I am SO happy to hear that Liv did so well! Congratulations to her on all of her hard work! You certainly have one insanely talented girl! You must be going crazy waiting for results - I would be a basketcase!!! Can't wait to hear how Liv finished!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back