Parents Our turn - Moving up!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ali'sMom

Proud Parent
So just last week I said how my daughter is "this close" to her kip.
Apparently, she GOT it!
Received the email Friday evening that she's invited to move up to L4 (and subsequently add a 4th class...). Saturday morning I spoke with coaches about grips (she was able to try on some right in the gym so when I ordered online I knew what size to get).
HC said she could start this week, but we have state testing in school this week and next, so I'm not about to add more gym hours right now.

So here we go!!! (and I was reminded that I told her a long time ago I'd get her a NEW GK (non-Ebay) leo once she moved up... Time to put my money where my mouth is ;)

Good for her! And great encouragement, she'll feel awesome walking into the gym in her new leo because she earned it! :)

Good for her! And great encouragement, she'll feel awesome walking into the gym in her new leo because she earned it! :)

I can't wait!!!! The problem is, she's very picky, very sensitive. This one itches, that one scratches (somehow they are two different issues), that one is too high, this one is too low. We did manage to buy one off the rack this past year, and the coaches cheered for her :) But it was nothing special.
So now she's got 4 pages marked in the new GK catalog. We've narrowed it down to take out any that have foil or metallic.

I'm ordering three tonight, and praying that ONE works for her!

That is great! You got to love kids. My kids can't remember what they did at school today, but they definitely won't forget when I promised them something a year ago or so for getting an A in a subject or Ace a test! She definitely earned that Leo!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back