WAG Reasonable time to get a meet schedule. VENT!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I think we are talking about different meets.....The one im talking about does not have Mens.......
Same here cbifoja, we have had full schedules for end of Jan, and meets during Feb for a few weeks now.......
This one, nothing.......less than a month away.....

Please name the meet to warn the rest of us.

...and can I just chime in and say that how sad it is that more than one meet is being this way? I am betting there are many like this...as I said, last year we got our schedule for an away meet the week before. I just don't get it.

Another day that it was supposed to be published but alas.....still no schedule. Insert that Mikayla Maroney face right here.

I was able to confirm hotel arrangements based on the travel schedule, but for those who were not, it is really coming down to the wire.

I only need a hotel if DD is in the 8am session. If she isn't then I can save myself $150. But who will ever know at this rate.....

I have to admit that when HC asks for opinions next season, this meet has definitely fallen from my favorites. I'll vote Circle of Stars over Ozone.

I bet there have been quite a few gyms calling Ozone to find out what's going on. I am surprised because the company in charge of making the schedule is usually good about getting schedules out in time.

What's funny is that I wish they would post an explanation of what is taking so long followed by when we should expect the schedule but then I remember that I wouldn't believe what they said about the timing anyway! :D

I only need a hotel if DD is in the 8am session. If she isn't then I can save myself $150. But who will ever know at this rate.....QUOTE]

I'm the opposite. YDD goes on Friday and ODD goes sometime on Sunday. If she is early in the day, we can drive home on Sunday. But if she is in the 6:30pm, I don't want to drive home 4 hours at 10:30 at night! I'll given you my room

Looks like I'm staying Friday to Monday :rolleyes:. My L6 has one of the late afternoon session. On a happy note, YDD who is competing at the Gala in Asheville has a noontime session, so I don't need a hotel for her meet at all.

BTW, our meet schedule is still NOT out. Our gym got some info on our session times, but still not official schedule......3 weeks.

LOL. We have a big one in Florida in February, and we are just booking for the entire weekend. We will leave wed night or thurs morning and stay thru Monday. It is the only way we have foudn for it to work and to save money!
us as well, we really don't know when we will be competing. The sad thing is there are lots of girls with school that Friday who don't want to miss. So they are just coming Friday night and hoping they won't miss the meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back