Results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Any news from East region? Curious to see if Sydney O-H qualified, although I'm sure she would go as an individual at level 4. At South a few girls missing at level 3, Slough didn't bring their two girls who were at alpha, Mya is the best in the region but she didn't compete yesterday. Anybody know why? Amelie Morgin only girl doing comp 1 she passed without doing the vault!

Any news from East region? Curious to see if Sydney O-H qualified, although I'm sure she would go as an individual at level 4. At South a few girls missing at level 3, Slough didn't bring their two girls who were at alpha, Mya is the best in the region but she didn't compete yesterday. Anybody know why? Amelie Morgin only girl doing comp 1 she passed without doing the vault!
Don't know about the other questions but the answer to Sydney O-H is yes she qualified according to her/her mums Instagram

Did Isla Pitman compete compulsory 3? She wasn't at Alpha Factor. She is a lovely gymnast

Did Isla Pitman compete compulsory 3? She wasn't at Alpha Factor. She is a lovely gymnast
Isla doesn't do gymnastics anymore according to her instagram, shame as she was really good and got in the gb squad. I think she's taken up horse riding instead

not surprised about sydney, after her alpha performances those East girls are very good she gone from a relatively easy region of the South East to arguably the hardest.

I agree about the east region being very good. One of the girls from south essex got 14 out of 14 on bars for compulsory 4. I have never seen anyone get perfect full marks with no deductions at all

Does anyone know if elise adeyamo from south essex did compulsory 3. I noticed she didn't do alpha factor and hasn't been mentioned on south essex twitter. She is another really good gymnast from level 4 and I was surprised to not see her mentioned.

The South Essex girl must win level 4, presume it was the same girl that got 66 at alpha. Some of these good level 4s have given up which is a shAme. The very small numbers of compulsory gymnasts doesn't seem right. How can there be only 3 level 4 girls in the whole of the london region.

The east region had two joint first winners for level 4 both from south essex. The girl that got 14 on bars was the one who came second at alpha factor. The east region is very strong if Sydney only came 7th with 62.1, which is still a great score which in most other regions would get you in the team

Elise from South Essex didn't compete at level 3. Levels 5 and 3 both in age and out of age were all won by girls from the Norfolk Academy

Isla doesn't do gymnastics anymore according to her instagram, shame as she was really good and got in the gb squad. I think she's taken up horse riding instead

I am stunned she gave up. She was right at the top of her year group. She looked lovely at Sapphire last autumn. It all looked so easy for her.

Oh wow 7th?! I was expecting big things from her! Was it just a bad day or were the others just better do you know?

East is the hardest and highest scoring region. Sydney didn't place top 3 at either Alpha north or south so I didn't expect her to at regionals. 62 is a stunning score so she had a really good day! I am sure she will place up in the top section at nationals too. East is usually dominated by Pipers Vale, South Essex and Sapphire.

There are definitely some interesting scores out there - shame for all those girls who have quit
NDP Grades are looking good too - a number of Comp 3 girls from last year have opted to do NDP 3 this year instead of Comp 2
Havent seen many comp 2 scores but perhaps they didn't do regionals
anyone heard about Ondine this year - I don't think she did Alpha Factor which she normally does
When are the Comp National finals?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back