Rio roommates?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

shelovestoflip

Proud Parent
Totally random but I was looking at a picture of Aly and Simone and I think they are roommates in Rio?

Which got me to thinking who rooms with who? As there are only 5 girls are there 2 and 3?

There couldn't be an 'odd girl out'!

Just curious!!

As well as all the girls get along as team-mates and even friends for many of the girls. It would be very awkward for the #2 and #3 all-rounders to share a room after prelims.

I'm curious - do they choose their own roommates? Are they assigned by someone?

I think I read somewhere that Aly and Madison were roommates at trials, so it sounds like they are roommates again if Simone and Laurie are roommates and Gabby is alone.

I also remember reading that Aly and Jordyn were roommates in London.

I believe it's Gabby alone (which she prefers, apparently), Simone and Laurie together, and Aly and Madi together. The two high-energy ones can bounce off the walls and the more reserved pair can nap/chill.

I should imagine the girls had input into their rooms. Surely they'd be asked?

I know Simone and Laurie have one room because they complained they have no power outlet. From the pictures posted, accomodation does not look great at all.

For the prelims awkwardness issue, this room arrangement isn't a problem. Laurie, Aly, and Gabby are all in different rooms. I wonder if that was planned...

I believe it's Gabby alone (which she prefers, apparently), Simone and Laurie together, and Aly and Madi together. The two high-energy ones can bounce off the walls and the more reserved pair can nap/chill.

I should imagine the girls had input into their rooms. Surely they'd be asked?

I know Simone and Laurie have one room because they complained they have no power outlet. From the pictures posted, accomodation does not look great at all.

For the prelims awkwardness issue, this room arrangement isn't a problem. Laurie, Aly, and Gabby are all in different rooms. I wonder if that was planned...
No power outlet in the room? There's your Rio Olympics in a nutshell!

Would they possibly put athletes from different sports together? You'd think if there's only a certain number of beds they may not be able to have singles for everyone who requests them. Just curious.

I don't care about who's rooming with whom unless I'm the one in charge of hotel arrangements. Seems too private for me as a spectator to worry about.

There are outlets in the living area where the snapchat was taken but apparently not in the bedrooms (I assume there must be some kind of overheard light then). But yeah, like someone said, if they plan to sell the units then no power outlet in the bedrooms is kind of odd. Unless maybe that's standard there or maybe it was just in one room of a two room apartment although still odd.

Reactions: sce
There are outlets in the living area where the snapchat was taken but apparently not in the bedrooms (I assume there must be some kind of overheard light then). But yeah, like someone said, if they plan to sell the units then no power outlet in the bedrooms is kind of odd. Unless maybe that's standard there or maybe it was just in one room of a two room apartment although still odd.

What are the girls snapchat names?

What are the girls snapchat names?

I don't know - I just read an article about it that explained it and seemed to corroborate no outlets in the room, but noted there were outlets in the common area which makes sense because I hear multiple girls laughing in the video.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back