Samir Ait Said

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

All I can say is that is exactly what my DD did about 20 months ago, on a tsuk. I didn't see her break it is since she was at practice, but I certainly saw her leg afterwards.

I still can't imagine how much pain breaking two bones like that causes.

My DD had surgery and her bones healed beautifully (although got an infection) and has been back for awhile. I hope and pray for a smooth recovery for him.
So sorry to hear you went thru this and glad to hear she has healed well!!
I didn't see it but seeing the still photo alone kind of freaked me out!!

All I can say is that is exactly what my DD did about 20 months ago, on a tsuk. I didn't see her break it is since she was at practice, but I certainly saw her leg afterwards.

I still can't imagine how much pain breaking two bones like that causes.

My DD had surgery and her bones healed beautifully (although got an infection) and has been back for awhile. I hope and pray for a smooth recovery for him.

I thought of your daughter when I saw it :(

I didn't see Toba in the live broadcast, but caught it later. Such admiration, that he continued through for his team, and I am beyond ecstatic for them that they qualified. I'm sure it's small consolation for him, but that's pretty darn heroic.
I think I saw him midway thru (vault?) and they were commenting but I didn't know what happened. It was clear when he dismounted that he was in pain :-(

Dd has a teammate that saw the awful vault...she has been telling her mom she's not going back on the vault. I'm so thankful DD missed it.

Prayers his way.......and yes apparently they dropped him when he was on the stretcher:(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back