Parents Searching for a gym in Troy Ohio

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We've just moved to the area and are trying to find a gym for my daughter. Does anyone have information ? We've only seen two on town; rainbow gymnatics which is coached by a family of gymnasts with ties o the 84 Olympics and gem city gymnastics. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

The Sidney YMCA has an excellent program. It is definitely worth the drive. We are commuting about an hour round trip to get our daughter there and back.
They have a full gym inside of a YMCA (full spring floor, multiple sets of bars and beams, tumble track, vault, and much more. The tuition is much lower than a private gym, but the coaches are amazing.

http://www.sidney-ymca.org/

maybe...don't ymca families pay an annual fee to belong to the Y? divide that by 12 and add that back tuition. and they still pay entry fees, coaches, etc;

maybe...don't ymca families pay an annual fee to belong to the Y? divide that by 12 and add that back tuition. and they still pay entry fees, coaches, etc;

No actually they don't. There are different fee scales for members and non-members. If a family would decide to take advantage of the member discounts, the membership is only $18.50 per month. Rec classes are $15 per month for members and $27.50 per month for non-members. That is VERY cheap whether you are a member or not. I do not know what the competitive team tuition scale is for members and non because we are not at that point yet.

I coach cheerleading and one of my cheerleaders is a Level 4 there and her parents said that tuition is VERY cheap compared to the other gyms. They said her recreational dance class costs are more than team gymnastics at the Y and she is only at dance 1 night a week.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back