Parents Social Groups "New L4/5…" vs. "JO Compulsory..."

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymbeam

Proud Parent
Hiya-

So, Im confused about the difference between these two groups. I see the New L4/5 says its for parents AND gymnasts and that JO Compulsory is just parents. Aside from that, how do I differentiate the two, please?

Thanks!

Here's what happened. A number of parents from the 2/3 group now have level 4s. They found themselves conflicted. They already had community in the 2/3 group and the 4/5 group was not so active. So the 2/3 group was renamed JO Compulsory to allow more support for compulsory levels, rather than division.

ok, thanks! just trying to figure it out!
i guess since compulsory encompasses more than just l4/l5, i'll choose the compulsory to post in.
(thinking out loud here) :)

I also think there is a VAST difference between the l2-3 skills and the l4-5 skills. The 4/5 group is pretty quiet now but once season nears I'm sure it will be hopping again!! A lot of our more prolific posters have kids moving out of compulsories and we are accepting new members as soon as it is confirmed your child is competing l4 or 5 this season. For lots of people, level placement doesn't happen until end of summer but some may already know.
It's a really great, supportive group. :)

I would love to be added to the Level 4/5 group too. We have been told my daughter will compete Level 4 when completion starts in December (there's a slight chance of 5 since she's working those skills now) but either way it will definitely be one of those 2 levels. Thanks!!

Can I have a pony? I really like ponies. :p

KIDDING!! Well, okay, I really do like ponies.

So let me get this straight...the L2/L3 forum had an identity change, BUT the L4/L5 forum is still active (as in not being deleted).

I would like to be added to L4/5 group just got fall placement last night for dd she will be competing 4 in fall. Thanks

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back