Parents Social Groups "New L4/5…" vs. "JO Compulsory..."

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We have a post count/time on the forum requirement for the 4/5 group. Nothing major but we do want the members to be somewhat active and several members have expressed concern about "lurkers", I.e. People who can see everything but never post. So once your post count is above 30 please feel free to PM either me or the other mod. :)

Thanks for this information! Been wondering about it. We are training for level 4, but final decision will be made at the end of the summer!

Can I be added as well? I know I don't have enough post yet but I have to gymnasts who did level 4 last year and are on level 5 this year. Yes they are both on the same team and level

Thanks for the info! My daughter will compete level 4 in a couple of months and I'd love to be added to the group.

So why are there now "L4/L5 Competitive Gymnasts", "New Level 4/ L5 Gymnasts", AND "New level 4/5 Gymnasts and Parents" groups? Redundant much? I keep debating whether I want to ask to join (without cursing my DD's chances of being L4 since she hasn't officially been asked to move up).

So why are there now "L4/L5 Competitive Gymnasts", "New Level 4/ L5 Gymnasts", AND "New level 4/5 Gymnasts and Parents" groups? Redundant much? I keep debating whether I want to ask to join (without cursing my DD's chances of being L4 since she hasn't officially been asked to move up).
The multiple groups popping up is odd. For all of you with dd's who are between 3 and 4, please join the JO Compulsory group. There are others there in the same position and more of us will be there next year wanting advice from those further on the journey.

I deleted the empty forums that seemed to pop up overnight. There is no need to start new ones when so many exist.

If you run a social forum and do not want new members then please change the name of your group. Other groups have done this. Then new groups can be created.

The "new L4/5 gymnasts and parents" has been there for quite some time. The others were created very recently by young gymnasts who (at least one of them) did not have sufficient posting privileges to become members of the 4/5 group quite yet.
I will happily add anyone who does meet the requirements but it's a lot easier for me to remember who wants to be added if you message me. :)
If you are in the " possibly 3, possibly 4" camp I would suggest the JO compulsory group, it's a great group also and may better fit your needs right now. You can always join the 4/5 group when you know for sure what level your child is. :)

So if my dd completed level 4 last year and is working on level 5 skills, which group should i ask to join once I have enough posts?

Can you add me to the group? DD is training level 5 and the plan is for her to compete it next season. Thanks!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back