Parents Stick It is on TV tonight

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

2G1B

Proud Parent
It is on ABC Family.

Somehow my older DD has heard of it and wants to watch. I now have to watch it to see if it is OK for the girls (7 and 9 years old). :)

I think it is. My 6 year old has watched it. She really only pays attention to the gymnastics parts. I actually kind of like it!!

I love that movie. It always makes me laugh because of some of the crazy easy moves they have combined with hard ones in the routines at "nationals". :)

my 9 year old loves it, there are a couple of bits of fruity language, but most younger children don't even notice. I remember one weekend when she was really porely we watched it 17 times. I am now pretty word perfect !

It's a fun movie to watch with a well cast bunch of real gymnasts to compliments the actors. I can't remember the number of bit parts and extras they used but I think it was in the range of 30+ kids.

We love Stick it. DD watched it on an almost daily basis when she first got it on dvd and even little brother likes it. I loved watching dd making up routines with major attitude and shocking herself a bit and giggling.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back