Themes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
There are currently two themes (skins) available for the site. You can switch between the two on the bottom left of every page on the site.

Something I was just noticing... Why is the homepage gone? That's one thing that I think actually made the forum easier to navigate. I only really checked the recent things that would be on it. Just curious why that had to go...

The pink home page was part of the skin and therefore part of the thing that was causing the cb to bug out so often. Finding you way around the more basic cb is so easy, hit the new posts button and you will see everything that has happened since your last visit, what could be easier than that?

Yes, the vB Original is a great theme color. I was getting a headache from the other one, it just hurt my eyes. I was just coming to post about the other choice, in case anyone wanted to try it, but JBS already did! Thanks. Otherwise, everything seems to work the same. :D I would rather have a working forum than a super cool skin. :)

I'm not so sure i like it.It is kinda hard to find things on here but maybe i will get used to it.

Could the boxes off to the left please be moved to the top of the page? I hate having the forum justified to the right.

Well thay have always been there, even with the old skin. THis is the defualt browser and there really isn't a lot we can do with it.

Once JBS has a donation drive here and we have the $2500USD needed to meke a custom skin I think we would be able to alter those small details.

But I have to say I am very quickly forgetting this place was ever pink.

let me just say that as one of the few guys on the forum, i'm glad the pink is gone!

Well thay have always been there, even with the old skin. THis is the defualt browser and there really isn't a lot we can do with it.

Once JBS has a donation drive here and we have the $2500USD needed to meke a custom skin I think we would be able to alter those small details.

But I have to say I am very quickly forgetting this place was ever pink.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back