Parents Too short but inventive

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

patches lee

Proud Parent
I couldn't help laughing at DD during pratice last night. Coaches had them on beam Its her favorite of course. Anyway after being able to walk on tiptoes, step-kick, and side step they let her and another girl go from the 3 ft beam to the full height. Next they tried putting their foot in the air behind them? Course DD lost balance and dropped down to her knees. Next time fell off, so coach moved her back to low beam to pratice it. Her comment... but im not scared lol. They finally showed them a mount, first one since signup. Front support, okay except 3ft beam to 3 1/2ft DD= couldn't jump high enough to get to the pushing up part. Other girls in her group are 4-6 inches taller. Coach helped her with the jump part a few times then went through the rest of the girls. DD I guess decided since she was towards the end she'd use the brace underneath to get a little taller, jumped up from it instead, then hand walked herself back over a couple feet from the side, back to her spot. Little stinker thought no one saw, coaches did of course. :p Didn't say anything so I assume they were okay with that.

lol, sounds like my YG when she was younger. She even found a way to hang on the high bar without having to be lifted. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back