WAG TOPS/HOPES Social Group

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Update: how to be added into the TOPS/HOPES Social Group

Due to a past event, we now require new (& old) members to identify themselves to me, the moderator. I need your daughter's name, age and her gym. She also must be actively training/testing TOPS/HOPES. The reason is to simply keep the group safer since the information shared is much more identifiable. You do not have to share your information with the rest of the group and I keep it very private.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS INFORMATION IN THIS THREAD! This is in the PUBLIC forum! Please send me the requested information if you are interested in joining in a PRIVATE message!

We would also appreciate the participation of coaches of said athletes! A coach must also identify themselves UNLESS they have already been identified via CB admin with the 'verified coach' banner!!

Anyone seeking an invite to this group must send me an email with the appropriate information by tomorrow, Tuesday, August 18th. We will not be accepting new members after Wednesday 8/19, until the National Qualifiers list has been posted for a minimum of 2 weeks. We may opt to keep the group closed for the remainder of the tops season.

This group is now officially closed until after national TOPS teams have been named. Thanks!!

If you are adding , can I be added please , my dd is a Tops kid ( also known as the chalk bucket baby , I only say so you know I have been on this site for a while :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back