UK WAG 2014 grades results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Anyone found this yet? dont think there were many entries???

I think there are 3 from South Durham and 1 from Redcar in compulsory 4 and maybe just 2 from South Durham in compulsory 3 at nationals. I can't find the scores up anywhere. Usually there would be more than that in compulsory 4 at regionals.
Yorkshire's were on gymdata but I can't find them on the Yorkshire page from BG. I wish BG would make all the regions post them on their regional page.

Can't believe nationals are next week! How many do we have going Chocolate for compulsory 4, Flossyduck for compulsory 3.

Then National Grades - Meeshy and Frase. Any others?

for those wanting to know the details and entries for this weekends Nationals see below - not sure if they will post the names of girls competing or not

Full details of the event schedule will be available from 28th April once all the entries have been recieved and confirmed. It will then be published on the Home Page of our website www.british-gymnastics.org - scroll down the page to the 'What's Coming Up' section.

I think there are 3 from South Durham and 1 from Redcar in compulsory 4 and maybe just 2 from South Durham in compulsory 3 at nationals. I can't find the scores up anywhere. Usually there would be more than that in compulsory 4 at regionals.
Yorkshire's were on gymdata but I can't find them on the Yorkshire page from BG. I wish BG would make all the regions post them on their regional page.

Can't believe nationals are next week! How many do we have going Chocolate for compulsory 4, Flossyduck for compulsory 3.

Then National Grades - Meeshy and Frase. Any others?

There are 62 in Level 4
There are 44 in Level 3
In Level 4 - all regions have a full team I believe
In level 3 there are a few Regions who only have 2 girls

Is it 4 in a team - 3 scores count???

Some strong girls in these levels this weekend

Hope bg put the start list on the website as I still haven't managed to see it even though dd is competing . Her club has only been told approximate registration time.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back